Region: Den Haag
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy E&I Engineer
The E&I Engineer ensures the accomplishment of E&I tasks for the building and installation of offshore constructions, such that E&I tasks are carried on time and properly and meet the set requirements.
- Receiving engineering documents from the electrical engineer and/or the instrumentation engineer
- Checking the required equipment/installations for conformity with E&I specifications/requirements and for their practical applicability
- Flagging up any discrepancies/anomalies in equipment/installations; advising the relevant engineer on necessary adaptations
- Carrying out interim inspections on installations/equipment to be delivered, as prompted by the order specifications and drawings
- Testing suppliers for conformity to the quality requirements in place regarding E&I installations/equipment
- Flagging up quality problems and/or discrepancies; consulting supervisor and/or the department involved; ensuring a solution is found jointly
- Reporting the findings to the supervisor
- Checking E&I works in progress; guiding them and/or taking measures where there are discrepancies
- Evaluating any shortcomings (in drawings, materials, etc.); consulting the relevant engineer to find a solution
- Testing the interim deliveries for their conformity to requirements/specifications in place and to drawings
- Ensuring the delivery of completed tasks is as per agreement and at the required quality level
- Flagging up discrepancies, discussing them and having them solved by the electrical/instrumentation supervisor
Function demands maritime vacancy E&I Engineer
Minimum qualifications and experience required
- MSc. or BSc. in Engineering
- Experience from execution of offshore projects
- In-depth knowledge of relevant engineering standards
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of the UKCS, NCS and NLCS
- Excellent working knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both written and verbal
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified on HR / Manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Working conditions maritime vacancy E&I Engineer
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs