Sector: Office, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Document Manager
Our client is looking for a Document Manager for the duration of 6 months with an option to extension.
• Document manager: hand-over documentation according QMVA-125, as-built documentation, BSH-documentation, certification with DNV-GL Monitors the process
• Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents
• Signals systems improvements and contacts application responsible person to implement changes to the system
• Advises, informs and instructs user for using the systems and archives
• Monitors the communication matrix and compliance with it
• Monitors and reports about compliancy of contractor regarding document management
• Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractor and internal colleague's, e.g. project team members
• Reports to the Overall Project Lead Commercial
Function demands maritime vacancy Document Manager
- Qualification in business management;
- Basic technical knowledge advantageous;
- Experienced user of MS Office applications;
- Business-fluent in spoken and written English, articulate in verbal and written communication;
- Worked with Document Management systems;
- Experience with ThinkProject;
- Experience with as built- and handover processes.
Our client is a leading European electricity transmission system operator, with activities in the Netherlands and in Germany.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Document Manager
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. We offer an excellent salary with good secondary benefits.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL).
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs