Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Document Controller
The documents controllers’ job is to manage the document flow (technical drawings and documentation from suppliers) and processing the final documentation.
• Translating internal customers’ wishes, formal regulations, and norms (including inspection regimes) into a project documentation plan
• Managing the document flow (technical drawings and documentation from suppliers), in coordination between the engineering department, external engineering companies and suppliers
• Supervising the progress and where necessary demanding necessary documentation and information
• Managing project documentation
• Compiling manuals and data books on the basis of specifications
• Processing the final documentation
Function demands maritime vacancy Document Controller
• Intermediate vocational education.
• Administrative background / education / experience
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal skills
• Living in the province of North Holland, or willing to relocate
Our client is an established company within the offshore industry, employing professional and ambitious personnel.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Document Controller
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs