Region: Gentofte, Denmark
Sector: Wind Energy, Projectmanagement
Function description maritime vacancy Document Controller
For a wind farm project, we are immediately looking for a Document Controller who is willing to work in Denmark for 1,5 years.
You will be working for a global leader in the offshore wind. You will be responsible for the control of technical documentation on Asset Project and/or Product Line.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package;
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes;
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes;
- Ensure standardisation & best practise’s to develop, improve & align documentation quality across Asset Projects and/or Production Line;
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables;
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements;
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are updated at all times;
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation;
- Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans;
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process;
- Ensure readiness of as-built packages;
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO in close corporation with Records Manager;
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
Function demands maritime vacancy Document Controller
- Minimum technical draughts person or document controller, preferred higher education or above in Engineering/ Technology/Applied Sciences
- Special Technical Courses: IT programmed on a user level
- Minimum of 3-5 years as project documentation controller and/or QA/QC roles in engineering projects. Documented use and maintenance of technical archive systems
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Eligible to work in the EU
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs