Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Maritime Technology, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Document Controller
- Translating internal customers’ wishes, formal regulations, and norms (including inspection regimes) into a project documentation plan
- Managing the document flow (technical drawings and documentation from suppliers) via SDR (Supplier Document Requirements) software, in coordination between the engineering department, external engineering companies and suppliers
- Supervising the progress and where necessary demanding necessary documentation and information
- Managing project documentation
- Compiling manuals and data books on the basis of specifications
- Processing the final documentation for the Blue Books
(*) Blue Books: documentation per platform, available in Microsoft Share Point to all stakeholders, i.e. including availability on the platforms)
Function demands maritime vacancy Document Controller
- Intermediate vocational education.
- Administrative background / education / experience
- Offshore travels must be expected
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal skills
- Living in the province of North Holland, or willing to relocate
The company is an important player in exploration and production of oil and gas in the Netherlands.
Excellent achievements are a result of the contribution made by our client's E&P’s highly knowledgeable, skilled and dedicated workforce.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Document Controller
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs