Document and Process Improvement Specialist
Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Document and Process Improvement Specialist
The Document Controlling team is responsible for facilitating work processes and managing the document flow. This is done through both maintaining and updating technical drawings from suppliers and processing the final documentation. The team of four, all report into the Teamlead Asset Integrity.
- Translating internal customers’ wishes, formal regulations, and norms, including inspection regimes, into a project documentation plan
- Managing the document flow, technical drawings, plans and documentation from suppliers in coordination with the engineering department, external engineering companies and other stakeholders
- Supervising the progress and where necessary demanding necessary documentation and information
- Responsible for workflow management of project and management documentation
- Maintaining and managing our SharePoint environment for our asset user groups
- Processing the final documentation
- Ensuring timely delivery of drawings, schedules and diagrams for projects to platform or Project and Engineering department
- Responsible for status reports
- Sending 'as-built' drawings to applicable platforms
- Receiving feedback for sent drawings, schedules and diagrams from platforms or Project and Engineering Department, closing the project in the maintenance application
- Archiving manuals and data books on the basis of specifications
- Monitoring the proper operation and use of data books, give support to users and answering questions
- Performing various support activities for the department
- Co-coordinating information flow with regards to drawings, schedules and diagrams to platforms
Function demands maritime vacancy Document and Process Improvement Specialist
- High school (HBO) diploma in a relevant subject preferred
- 1-3 Years of relevant working experience in a process environment
- Comfortable in structuring a dynamic and changing environment
- Solid stakeholder management skills with strong organizational sensitivity
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Service-oriented and problem-solving with a flexible can do attitude
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Technical knowledge with an extrovert personality profile
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email, and web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs