Deputy Project Lead Platform Borssele Offshore
Sector: Construction, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Deputy Project Lead Platform Borssele Offshore
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As Deputy Project Lead Platform Borssele you are responsible for the realisation of the Offshore Stations (platforms) which connects the first two offshore grid connection systems Borssele Alpha and Beta to the onshore grid. In total 1400 MW offshore wind energy will get connected to the shore in a safe and timely manner and within quality and budget requirements.
Your scope is to assist and where necessary replace the Platform Project Lead in managing the platform EPCI Contract to ensure the execution of the Borssele Alpha and Beta platform projects in a safe, timely and cost effective fashion. From design, construction and commissioning towards the handover of the Platforms.
As Deputy Project Lead Platform you are functionally and operationally reporting to the Project Lead Platform and hierarchically towards the Overall Project Lead. You will be located in the department Offshore NL. You work together closely with the other work streams within the project (Land Station, System Integration and Cable).
More information with regard to the job can be obtained via Oceanwide
Function demands maritime vacancy Deputy Project Lead Platform Borssele Offshore
Our perfect candidate let's describe him or herself as a person who has, and is:
• A professional engineer by education (BSc) and (over 5 years) experience, preferably in the field of marine transport and installation of offshore structures and scour protection.
• A team worker with overview and ability to
co-ordinate and delegate work streams
• Communicative, and able to level with and
motivate Contractors to achieve maximum project results
• Proactive, well organized and stress resistant
• Prepared to go offshore for occasionally two
• Mastering basic project management tools
• Fluent in English writing and speaking
• Experience in managing contracts.
• Initiative, you are persuasive,
sensitive, aware of your stakeholders and capable of balanced judgment.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically
motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no '925-mentality'.
• Able to functionally manage, motivate
and give direction to a team of professionals and you are a team player
• Preferable IPMA C certified or open to
follow a certification traject.
• Fluent English, both verbally and in
• Willingness to travel.
• Dutch residency
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, A new department Offshore NL is formed within our clients organisation. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Deputy Project Lead Platform Borssele Offshore
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. An assessment can be part of the application procedure. At entry, our client performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs