Deck Engineer Fallpipe Vessel
Sector: Offshore Construction Vessel, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Deck Engineer Fallpipe Vessel
As a deck engineer you repair and maintain the equipment on deck, for example cargo winches and anchor windlasses. Further tasks that are included:
- Operating equipment to determine causes of malfunctioning;
- Dismantling, repairing or replacing defective parts;
- Reassembling of equipment using the correct handtools, such as: chain hoists, and ROV.
Function demands maritime vacancy Deck Engineer Fallpipe Vessel
- Previous experience onboard fallpipe vessels is preffered;
- Willing to work both on deck as in the engine room;
- Certificate of Competency: min. officer of an engineering watch (A-III/1);
- Basic Safety Training;
- Prof. in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats;
- Advanced Firefighting;
- High Voltage;
- Designated Security Duties;
- Valid STCW Medical;
- Seaman's Book;
- Preferable: DP Maintenance Course.
Our client is one of the world leading Dutch family-owned companies. They have been active in the international maritime sector for over 150 years. The company grew over time by acquiring leading dredging and marine engineering firms. They focus on long term and think and act with responsibility.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Deck Engineer Fallpipe Vessel
The client has the attention to offer you a year contract when there is mutual satisfaction.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs