Crane Operator Offshore
Region: The Netherlands
Sector: Maritime, Jack Up Barge
Function description maritime vacancy Crane Operator Offshore
We are looking for a Crane Operator for a Jack-Up vessel which will be working in an Offshore wind park. The starting date is on the 11th of March till the 30th of September in a fixed schedule of 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
- Operates the 1600T Huisman crane in an efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of safety while loading and unloading supplies, to and from the installation.
- Handling supply boats and associated work.
- Perform the upkeep and general maintenance of the cranes with the highest emphasis on safety.
- Perform duties with awareness to avoid dangerous situations, such as, overloading, excessive swing, sudden drops/lifts, obstruction of crane movement, etc.
- Carry out daily inspection of cranes and related equipment; noting any maintenance required and ensuring it is carried out.
- Ensure all proper maintenance and operations are performed, i.e. colour coding of slings, fitting of tag lines, inspection of personnel baskets. Certification and colour coding of lifting gear.
- Maintain operating logs on cranes and equipment, keeping track particularly to high stress components, such as wire ropes and slings, slow bearing.
- Maintain a high standard of good housekeeping at workplace.
- During nightshift the Crane Operator acts as supervisor unless otherwise instructed.
Function demands maritime vacancy Crane Operator Offshore
- Heavy Lift Experience on Offshore Vessels / Jack-Up Platforms > 2 yrs.
- Experience with installation work.
- Valid Sparrows Stage 3 Crane Certificate.
- Rigging & Lifting Certificate.
- Valid STCW 10 and Offshore Certificates.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mandy Theune
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- 31 (0)118 429 523
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs