Cook Offshore (pavars)
Sector: Oil & Gas platform, , Offshore Jack Up Barge, , O&G Production, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Cook Offshore (pavars)
- Organizing the catering and cleaning services;
- Preparing meals for the shift;
- Planning and production of a healthy, balanced, varied and nutritious menu based on optimum use of present stock;
- Properly preparing and cooking of these menus based on modern dietary standards;
- Completely prepare the ordering of all required provisions for the intended period;
- Receiving, arranging, preparation, documentation and storing of provisions and stores;
- Supervising the cleaning and hygiene of accommodation, appropriate cabins, alleyways, mess rooms and pantries.
Function demands maritime vacancy Cook Offshore (pavars)
- - 3 - 5 year experiece as Cook / 2nd Cook
- - BOSIET
- - Offshore Medical certificate
Oceanwide is an international organized crewing agency, recruiting and employing maritime and offshore to crew to clients in Europe, USA and Asia. For several of our clients active in offshore construction we are looking for Cooks and 2nd Cook / Night Cooks.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Baltic Recruitment
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +371 636 24 529
- 53, Kuldigas Street, office 6
Check out our other jobs