Sector: , Oil & Gas platform, , Offshore Jack Up Barge, , Offshore Wind platform
Function description maritime vacancy Cook
The cook is responsible for:
- Inspection and storage of received goods. E.g.: (non-) perishable food, non-food.
- Maintain hygienic conditions in storage rooms, kitchen/galley, restaurant/mess-room
- Prepare meals in accordance with a prearranged and approved menu according Oceanwide’s Food Safety Management System.
- Serve meals in an appetizing manner.
- Prepare written reports and check lists.
- Direct the daily activities of all kitchen staff on board.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the client.
- Ensure conformance with safety, QA and statutory regulations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Cook
- Ships cook education or experience min 4 years
- Experience certificate
- Knowledge of products/ingredients and menu planning
- HDA/HLO if necessary
- Valid offshore medical
- Valid Nogepa 0.5 A (BOSIET/OPITO)
- HACCP level 3
Oceanwide Catering Service , based in Den Helder - The Netherlands, is an organization providing specialized manpower services to the offshore Oil & Gas and Wind industry, as well as to Oil & Gas industry related companies.
Our Recruitment Services will be flexible to and tailored to our Clients’ requirements. Based on the position to be filled and the job specification.
In addition to seconding of staff and recruitment services, we also specialize in providing a
Full Offshore Catering Services concept. We have an impressive track record in supplying offshore catering staff (cooks, stewards) and food supply, tailored to any specific need of our clients.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Cook
Working in a challenging enviroment
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer C.R.J. Visser
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Catering
- Phone number:
- +31 (223) 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs