Control Room Operator
Region: Noord Nederland
Sector: O&G Production, Oil & Gas, O&G Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Control Room Operator
Oceanwide is looking for a Control Room Operator.
The Control Room Technician is responsible for conducting operator duties at the Treatment Center(HTC) and monitors VEN gas production locations and (un)manned Treating Centers in a safe, healthy and responsible matter. The Control Room Technician conducts duties on individual basis and also acts and Operations Responsible Persons (ORP) when work in conducted on HTC by contractors and subcontractors.
- Operate HTC, the remote locations (by DCS) and (un)manned Treatment Center(by DCS) within its operating envelope, within the work alone policy
- Operate and test run all Emergency and backup systems HTC within the work alone policy
- Start-up and Shutdown all VEN production locations and (un)manned TC’s within its operating envelope by using DCS
- Report operations related highlights to the operations group by using the electronic logbook (PDW)
- Record and report operating parameters
- Conduct operations duties in fix work schedule in the Control Room schedule
- Monitor and manage daily and hourly production rates as per provided guidelines
- Report production interruptions to the cliënt
- Report daily production metrics including production interruptions internally
- Record and report production related matters such as but not limited to production flow, condensate production, water production, water trucking, water injection volumes, etc
- Understand compliance requirements from regulatory/ permitting and VEN policy perspective
- Actively participate in VEN Competency Development Management System
- Responsible to conduct the operation duties within the ‘Time at Work’ policy envelope
- Understand and underwrite the VEN operating policies and procedures in place
- Understand the necessary policies and procedures to conduct their job
- Conduct First Degree Maintenance (FDM) if so required
- Responsible to feed the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Eam/ Infor) with work request (notifications) for observed malfunctions/ break downs
- Responsible for production vehicle, tools and equipment provided by VEN
Function demands maritime vacancy Control Room Operator
- 3-5 years of experience
- CMDS Levels 1-2 (General + area specific)
- ORP training
- Nogepa (as per matrix)
- ERP (OSC)training
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs