Construction Supervisor (Dutch speaker)
Sector: Wind Energy, Projectmanagement
Function description maritime vacancy Construction Supervisor (Dutch speaker)
We are searching for a consultant who will be working as Construction Supervisor at the O&M Facility Construction project in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Start October 2018.
You are overall responsible for managing, planning and coordinating of O&M facilities site organisation and O&M facilities installation activities, including interfaces across projects (packages) towards Principal Contractor(s).
- Ensure preparation of overall O&M Facilities installation program and sequence in accordance with the project plan;
- Require resources in relation to construction site supervision and management activities, incl. requirement of necessary equipment;
- Implement O&M Facilities Site Management Manual, including organisation, roles and responsibilities, meeting structure, KPI's, plans and procedures;
- Support O&M Facilities Civil Manager, Operation Preparation Manager and other relevant project parties with relevant communication and resolution e.g. Technical Queries (TQ), Communication Forms (CF), Non-Conformance/Compliance Reports (NCR) and ensure that relevant supervisor (s) is informed of relevant all changes;
- Chairing kick off-, progress-, project- and coordination meetings (with internal and external parties);
- Participate in handling the handover Operation;
- Report and communicate (day-to-day, weekly, monthly) HSE, (DPR) progress, risks, quality and budget to O&M Facilities Civil Manager and EPC, supported by analysis and potential corrective actions when required.
Function demands maritime vacancy Construction Supervisor (Dutch speaker)
- MSc/BSc in Civil Engineering or equal;
- 3 -5 years of documented experience within construction management of onshore activities in large scale construction projects as well same type of construction work within country of installation;
- 3 -5 years of documented leadership experience and experience within HSE management;
- Very good command of the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Our client is a leading company in the wind energy.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Construction Supervisor (Dutch speaker)
- One year (project) contract with possibility of extension;
- Onshore; workweek from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 1786 PP
Check out our other jobs