Client Representative – Offshore Installation
Sector: Wind Energy, Projectmanagement
Function description maritime vacancy Client Representative – Offshore Installation
We are searching for a consultant who will be working as a Client Representative – Offshore Installation at the O&M Facility Construction project in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Start approx. October 2018.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required;
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties;
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents;
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality;
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so;
- Participate in weekly safety walks with HSE representatives from client and Contractor organisations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Client Representative – Offshore Installation
- GWO, HUET, BOSIET and EBS;
- IOSH Managing or similar HSE training;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Very good command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Client Representative – Offshore Installation
- One year (project) contract with possibility of extension;
- 12 hours per shift – 2 weeks on/off pattern.
Our client is a leading company in the wind energy.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs