Chief Officer Shoalbuster
Sector: Maritime, Tugboat
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer Shoalbuster
You will be working in a 12 hours shift for the day to day operations and transferring the ships progress to your relieve. The deck department is an organizational unit in which you perform navigational and other important duties directly related to the efficient working of the ship. Communicating with vessel’s owner, client, colleagues and keeping on track with the administration is one of the main priorities to keep the project organized. You are highly skilled with maneuvering, you are not afraid to maneuver in small areas and have experience with towing barges.
Other important tasks that are included:
- Perform vessel navigation watch duties;
- Perform accountability of the stability of the ship;
- Responsible for maintenance of ship’s hull and accommodation;
- Safety tasks, such as: Control of life saving and firefighting appliances;
- In charge of the ballast and de-ballasting operation done on board;
- Act as a Ship Security Officer.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer Shoalbuster
- Certificate of Competence (STCW A-II/2) Chief Officer <3000 GT;
- Valid STCW certificates;
- Extensive experience on tug, multicat, shoalbuster or equivalent;
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4382 CG
Check out our other jobs