Chief Officer (Project UK)
Region: United Kingdom
Sector: Maritime, Dredger
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer (Project UK)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Officer for one of our clients active in the United Kingdom. (Local Chief Officer preferred due to the current travel restrictions of the Coronavirus). It's a fixed rotation of 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a shift of 6 hours on/off. They are currently busy dredging out busy canals and rivers, therefore we are looking for someone who has extensive experience on towage or waterinjections vessels.
- Manoeuvring the vessel in busy rivers and canals.
- Maintain sailing in a safe, maritime correct/responsible and environmental friendlyway during the watch.
- Supervise and to motivate the crew of his watch.
- Training and education of other crew members.
- Maintain ships administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Maintain the revisions of the Notice to Mariners.
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the
- maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS).
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Provision of medical aid in case of accident.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- Execute regular maintenance and repair activities.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer (Project UK)
- Certificate of Competency
- Valid STCW certificates
- Seaman's book
- Medical Certificate
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs