Chief Officer Passenger Vessel
Sector: Maritime, Expedition Cruise Vessel, Maritime, Passenger
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer Passenger Vessel
Due to the expansion of our fleet (beginning of 2019), we are looking for well qualified Chief Officers to join our expedition vessels, sailing in the Arctic & Antarctic area.
Long term position, we offer a rotation schedule of approx. 2.5 months on/off.
Sailing Area: Arctic/Antarctic
As Chief Officer you are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of one of our passenger vessels. You work closely with the onboard management and deck department to ensure the vessels safe and efficient navigational watch keeping, ship security and general operational and cosmetic maintenance
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer Passenger Vessel
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Valid STCW certificates
- Valid Medical certificate
- Valid CoC Chief Officer Unlimited
- At least 2 years experience in rank
- (Polar) Ice Navigation experience in Antarctic/Arctic waters
- Experience on passenger vessels is an advantage
- Valid Polar Code Certificate is an advantage
- Valid PEC (Pilotage Exemption Certificate) for Svalbard is an advantage
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group
Oceanwide Marine Services operates with private and chartered expedition vessels and is responsible for the management and operations on board. All voyages have been carefully prepared and developed (routing, regulations, provisioning, crewing, excursions etc.) and are empathic to the natural conditions of the areas concerned and therefore unique in their design.
Oceanwide Expeditions & Oceanwide Marine Services look back at 26 years of experience in expedition cruising, having built up a thorough knowledge of the areas visited. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Chief Officer Passenger Vessel
- Sign on date: 18-Mar in Ushuaia, Argentina
- Location: Antarctic/Arctic
- Long term position
- Fixed rotation schedule of approx. 2.5 months on/off.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 623023
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs