Sector: Tugboat, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer
You will be working in a 12 hours shift for the day to day operations and transferring the ships progress to your relieve. The deck department is an organizational unit in which you perform navigational and other important duties directly related to the efficient working of the ship. Communicating with vessel’s owner, client, colleagues and keeping on track with the administration is one of the main priorities to keep the project organized. You are highly skilled with maneuvering, you are not afraid to maneuver in small spaces and have experience with towing barges.
The work scope for this project contains assist with the construction of a wharf in Iraq.
Other important tasks that are included:
- Perform vessel navigation watch duties;
- Perform accountability of the stability of the ship;
- Responsible for maintenance of ship’s hull and accommodation;
- Safety tasks, such as: Control of life saving and firefighting appliances;
- In charge of the ballast and de-ballasting operation done on board;
- Act as a Ship Security Officer.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer
- Certificate of Competence (STCW A-II/2) Chief Officer <3000 GT;
- Valid STCW certificates;
- Extensive experience on tug, multicat, shoalbuster or equivalent;
- Willing to engage in a long-term contract.
We are looking for technical and / or nautical crew members for various leading clients active in towage, offshore, dredging and merchant shipping.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Office Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4382 CG
Check out our other jobs