Chief Officer - Gas tanker
Sector: Tanker, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer - Gas tanker
As a Chief Officer you prepare the vessel for voyage, anchorage and mooring. You keep records of maintenance in client’s system-file and are responsible for daily inspection of the deck department and development of other officers onboard.
In addition you are responsible for:
- the supervision of cargo handling;
- ballast stability of the ship;
- efficient operation of the deck department;
- performing vessel navigation watch duties.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer - Gas tanker
- Certificate of Competency: Chief Officer all ships: A-II/2;
- Certificate Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Operations: V/1-2 st. 4;
- Previous experience onboard gas tankers;
- In possession of all required STCW certificates;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude.
Our client is a leading company in gas shipping, whose fleet consists of gas carriers in all segments of the gas market, from LPG to LNG and from CO2 to ethylene. In recent years, they experienced a dynamic growth and have doubled their fleet size.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Chief Officer - Gas tanker
- Development opportunities;
- Market conform salary;
- 10 weeks on/off rotation;
- Open working culture;
- An employer that grows with you.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Adrijana Uvoda
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs