Chief Officer ( all ships & 3000 GT )
Sector: Maritime, General cargo
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer ( all ships & 3000 GT )
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Plans and affects all cargo handling operations. Ensures the quality of the cargo by safe and careful loading, carrying and discharging.
- Takes charge of a cargo operations watch.
- Ensure that the ship has adequate stability and stress.
- Maintains cargo handling- and other administration and documentation.
- Act as Ship Security Officer as per ISPS / SSP as assigned by the Master.
- Manage the deck maintenance of the ship, including deck stores.
- Controls ballast water operations and the domestic water consumption.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer ( all ships & 3000 GT )
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs