Chief Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Plans and affects all cargo handling operations. Ensures the quality of the cargo by safe and careful loading, carrying and discharging.
- Takes charge of a cargo operations watch.
- Ensure that the ship has adequate stability and stress.
- Maintains cargo handling- and other administration and documentation.
- Act as Ship Security Officer as per ISPS / SSP as assigned by the Master.
- Manage the deck maintenance of the ship, including deck stores.
- Controls ballast water operations and the domestic water consumption.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs