Chief Engineer Heavylift
Sector: Maritime, Heavy Lift Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Engineer Heavylift
- Overall responsible for the technical systems of the ship.
- Develops, controls and executes plans for the maintenance of technical installations and equipment throughout the ship.
- Maintain any Planned Maintenance System up to date and complete all relevant documentation.
- Ensure optimum efficiency in the use of fuel, lubricating oil, spare parts and stores.
- Ensure proper completion of the Engine Room and Oil Record Book and other administration and documentation.
- Takes charge of an engine room watch, if applicable.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Engineer Heavylift
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Jafer Ghossein
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs