Chief Engineer - Expedition vessel
Region: Antarctic and Arctic
Sector: Maritime, Expedition Cruise Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Chief Engineer - Expedition vessel
Due to the expansion of our fleet we are searching for Chief Engineers who aspire to a career in these special sailing areas.
As Chief Engineer you control the effective and safe management of technical and associated resources on board and the maintenance of those resources.
Function demands maritime vacancy Chief Engineer - Expedition vessel
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Chief Engineer
- Certificate of competence Chief Engineer unlimited
- Experience on similar sized passenger vessels is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Able to develop, control and execute plans for the maintenance of technical installations and equipment
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Hands-on mentality
Working conditions maritime vacancy Chief Engineer - Expedition vessel
- Starting date: 02-June (or a.s.a.p.)
- Fixed rotation schedule of 2,5 months on/off
- Permanent position
- Joining a professional and enthusiastic team
- Exceptional sailing area’s
- Rotation between vessels
Oceanwide Expeditions is specialized in small scale expedition cruises to the otherworldly polar regions. With a fleet of ice-strengthened vessels we offer our passengers unique expeditions to the Antarctic and the Arctic.
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages. For an impression of our expedition vessels please visit: our vessels
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs