Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy CAD Engineer
We are looking for a CAD Engineer
Work drawings and diagrams coordinated:
- helping coordinate the flow of information on drawings/diagrams to the platform or yard
- ensuring the timely delivery of drawings/diagrams for projects to the relevant project
- sending as-built drawings to the relevant platform
- receiving confirmation reports for drawings sent to platforms; marking projects as completed in Maximo (or equivalent)
Drawing software (Meridian) managed:
- helping support users in their use of the drawing package
- answering queries
- Maintenance service as required:
- continuing to ensure that the drawing package is properly quality controlled and up to standard
- preparing the PSV (Pressure Safety Valves) aspects of maintenance tasks to be carried out
- ensuring that materials, resources, drawings, documentation, etc., are available
- ensuring the timely performance of maintenance tasks as set out in the maintenance diagram
- carrying out various support tasks for the department
Function demands maritime vacancy CAD Engineer
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- College education preferred;
- 10-15 years industry experience in the E&P industry.
- CAD experience a requirement with experience and clear competencies in working to tight deadlines and constraints
- An understanding of computing environments, applications, relational databases, communications, web services and document management systems preferred.
Do you have...
- The ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences.
- The drive to strive for excellence, being energetic, resilient and passionate, taking personal responsibility for performance and delivering results.
- The ability to work effectively dealing with complex tasks & situations, understanding and confident decision-making and impact.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs