Sector: Maritime, Dredger
Function description maritime vacancy Bosun/boatswain
As a Bosun you are in charge of the deck crew, you are distinguished from other able seamen by the supervisory roles: planning, scheduling, and assigning work. You work in a schedule of 3 weeks on/off in Europe.
As deck crew foreman, you plan the day's work and assigns tasks to the deck crew.
You are skilled in the following:
- Cargo rigging;
- Winch operations,
- Deck maintenance;
- Welding and construction ops.
Function demands maritime vacancy Bosun/boatswain
- Certificate of Comptenecy: Rating Navigational Watch (STCW A-II/4);
- Valid STWC 2010 certificates;
- Previous experience as a Bosun on a Dredging vessel;
- Experience with welding and construction is a must;
- Willing to engage in a long term employment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Henry Latuheru
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 12
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs