Assistent Site Supervisor
Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Assistent Site Supervisor
Key duties will be to:
- Ensure that our business operates successfully within agreed frameworks.
- Take ownership for health and safety on the site.
- Provide line management support to a growing and developing team.
Function demands maritime vacancy Assistent Site Supervisor
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Mandatory 5 years’ experience working as a WTG technician or assistant site supervisor.
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- Educated at a degree level.
- Good financial and project management knowledge/experience.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification)
- GWO Offshore Training Certificates and valid offshore medical
Experience: (5 years)
- Mandatory: Electrical or mechanical engineering in a relevant industry.
- Desirable: Offshore construction or operations, and awareness of the demanding environment offshore.
- Desirable People management and Contractors’ management.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Team management and leadership.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Ability to travel in Germany and abroad
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Assistent Site Supervisor
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs