Region: Den Haag
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Assistant
Oceanwide is looking for a Assistant.
As an Assistant your responsibilities are:
- Manage Outlook Calendar and Inbox of the Manager and / or team members if required; redirect messages and monitor the follow-up
- All secretarial tasks such as: correspondence, organizing meetings, handling of reports, procedures and other documents
- Registers and processes incoming and outgoing mail, if required
- Drafts correspondence as directed or on own initiative, if required
- Filters telephone calls to the Manager, redirects calls and takes messages
- Organizes and attends Department / Division meetings, prepares reports, drafting of minutes of meetings and reports, if required
- Schedules internal and external meetings (also conference and video conference calls), arranges catering
- Prepares tools and material required for conferences, events, meetings, phone calls etc
- Organizes business trips incl. travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organizes office material supply and supervises the office material budget
- Organizes and administers the filing system for the Manager and the Department/Division
Function demands maritime vacancy Assistant
- Assistant / Secretarial education at minimum MBO level + minimum of 5 years of experience in similar position
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Service & quality minded, accurate and representative, stress resistant, team player
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Good communication skills and in particular a good contact with correspondents outside the company
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is preferable
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs