Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Assistant Assets
This Assistant Assets role is to perform clerical, administrative and general office duties to support the Asset Manager. Among the office duties is to coordinate and facilitate all meetings, weekly reports, archiving all relevant governmental documentation. You will ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training activities. You will plan, coordinate and manage large or small scale training programs. The Assistant Assets is expected to perform a highly responsible and confidential nature to support others in their work.
- Proactive and independent work in the administrative area to support Asset Manager.
- Responsible for all coordination and organizing of meetings and follow-up.
- Asset Secretary. Responsible for communication to license partners.
- Responsible for coordination and issuing of Asset Weekly Reports.
- Plans, coordinates and organises all relevant training activities related to the Asset(s), such as course bookings, liaise with training providers, maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- The job structures and organizes administrative work to promote the efficient operation of the office.
- Carry out assigned tasks and activities in compliance with defined instructions and processes but where some independent judgment is required.
- Planning and coordination of department’s personnel to ensure optimal resource planning.
- The job is expected to assess and recommend methods for improvement of office/facility procedures and functions.
- Managing all the necessary paperwork related to personnel.
Function demands maritime vacancy Assistant Assets
- Intermediate vocational education in Secretary/Administration
- Relevant work experience between 10-15 years is typically needed for this job.
- The work requires detailed knowledge of departmental procedures, relationship between operations and departments, and familiarity with products/services.
- Good logistics and planning ability is necessary.
- The job requires communication skills to effectively request and provide information, ask questions to clarify instructions, and courtesy and service mindedness.
- Spoken and written English (mandatory)
Working conditions maritime vacancy Assistant Assets
• A stable & good remuneration and employment benefits
• Full-time position (32 - 40 hours / week)
• Further details will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified on HR / Manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer B. Roosien
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)223 671721
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs