Region: Noord- en Zuid Holland
Sector: O&G Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Asset Controller
Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V. is currently looking for an Asset Controller with residency on the upper side of Noord Holland.
A full time position & a long term contract.
What we expect from the Asset Controller:
- Perform a range of business analysis including cost & revenues controling and operations cost controlling activities to report on asset performance, and follow up asset performance actions.
- Work closely with the Asset team, provide financial analysis and support to the Asset Manager
- Gather inputs and coordinate with other functions to prepare budget, forecast, PAMT and BoR submissions for the Asset and report them in the appropriate tool.
- In charge of all operator-related financial tasks such as but not limited to financial presentations to JV committees, JV budget, regulatory reporting...etc.
- Focal point for the Finance and broader EPI community for all finance related questions for the Asset.
- Perform decision analysis and economic modelling related to the asset and its commercial agreements in coordination with AIFA central team (following materiality thresholds defined).
- In charge of actuals reporting and analysis in close collaboration with the Finance Services team.
- Provide input to short- term cash forecasting and cash management
Function demands maritime vacancy Asset Controller
The minimum requirements / experience to be considered for the position of Asset Controller:
- Experienced in Asset Management
- FP&A Controlling Supervision, Planning and Technical Function Cost Controllers
- Commercial & Sales
- Joint Venture Accounting and JV Partners
- Relevant Financial Government institutions
- Relevant Masters of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar financial position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the E&P sector and good understanding of E&P asset performance
- Verbally excellent in Dutch & English
Oceanwide Offshore Services is active from two main area's: Europe, with our headquarters in The Netherlands and the United States of America. with our headquarters based in Houston and New Orleans. Oceanwide provides specialized HR solutions to the Offshore / Onshore E&P, Drilling and renewable industry.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Asset Controller
• A stable & good remuneration and employment benefits
• A long term contract
• Further details will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs