Region: Middle East
Function description maritime vacancy Aramco Master
We are looking for an experienced Master for one of our clients active in the Middle East. It's a fixed rotation of 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with a first trip of 8 weeks. (familiarization) The project is for Aramco, therefore we are looking for someone who has 720+ days experience on board of Tugs or Multicats.
It's a Dutch flagged vessel, a Dutch CoC is required!
- Manoeuvring the vessel for push and towage activities.
- Supervision of all ship activities. Final responsibility on board.
- Co-ordination of crew activities.
- Yearly assessment of the crew.
- Consultation with Project Manager regarding the vessels production and work methods on the project.
- Negotiations with agents, pilots and harbor authorities.
- Checking and maintaining of safety and environmental regulations (e.g. ISM & ISPS) on board.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- To maintain ships- and personnel administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Prepare Master Review yearly.
- To appoint the safety committee and the Safety Officer on board.
- Ensures that maintenance is carried out in an efficient and most economical manner in cooperation with TD.
- Contact DPA, CSO and office about ship related issues.
- Education of crew on board.
Function demands maritime vacancy Aramco Master
- 720 days as a Master on board of Tugs or Multicats
- Fluent in English
- Dutch Certificate of Competency
- Valid STCW certificates
- Ship Security Officer Certificate
- Dutch Seaman's book
- Seafarer Medical Certificate
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs