Aramco Chief Officer
Region: Middle East
Function description maritime vacancy Aramco Chief Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Officer for one of our clients active in the Middle East. It's a fixed rotation of 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with a first trip of 8 weeks. (familiarization) The project is for Aramco, therefore we are looking for someone who has 720+ days experience as a Chief Officer and 360+ days on board of Tugs or Multicats.
- Manoeuvring the vessel for push and towage activities.
- Maintain sailing in a safe, maritime correct/responsible and environmental friendlyway during the watch.
- Supervise and to motivate the crew of his watch.
- Training and education of other crew members.
- Maintain ships administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Maintain the revisions of the Notice to Mariners.
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the
- maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS).
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Provision of medical aid in case of accident.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- Execute regular maintenance and repair activities.
Function demands maritime vacancy Aramco Chief Officer
- Dutch Certificate of Competency
- Valid STCW certificates
- Ship Security Officer Certificate
- Dutch Seaman's book
- Seafarer Medical Certificate
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs