Aramco Chief Engineer
Region: Middle East
Sector: , Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Aramco Chief Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Engineer for one of our clients active in the Middle East. It's a fixed rotation of 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with a first trip of 8 weeks. (familiarization) The project is for Aramco, therefore we are looking for someone who has 720+ days experience as a Chief Engineer and 180 days on board of Tugs or Multicats.
- Overall responsible for the technical systems of the ship.
- Develops, controls and executes plans for the maintenance of technical installations and equipment throughout the ship.
- Maintain any Planned Maintenance System up to date and complete all relevant documentation.
- Ensure optimum efficiency in the use of fuel, lubricating oil, spare parts and stores.
- Ensure proper completion of the Engine Room and Oil Record Book and other administration and documentation.
- Takes charge of an engine room watch, if applicable.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Aramco Chief Engineer
- 720 days experience as a Chief Engineer
- 180 days experience as a Chief Engineer on board of Tugs or Multicats
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark, 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs