66kV SAP Control Engineer
Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy 66kV SAP Control Engineer
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become a Lead SAP Control Engineer at the Borssele 1+2 windfarm, working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be working as a consultant during a period of 6 months with an option to extend with 6 months.
You will normally be working on an 10hours a day/7days a week shift pattern for two weeks on duty followed by two weeks off duty period.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Ensure compliancy with and managing of Ørsted Electrical Safety Rules;
- Safety coordination in electrical matters;
- Coordinate with the Lead Commissioning Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management;
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities;
- Coordinate with National Grid and attend commissioning panel meetings;
- Act as senior authorised person;
- Outage management and network control;
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules;
- Collate site and network information to facilitate effective decision making within the department;
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams;
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and Auditing for electrical matters;
- Check method statements for electrical matters;
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according UK rules;
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters;
- Assist O&M when required.
Function demands maritime vacancy 66kV SAP Control Engineer
- Minimum 3 years professional experience;
- Experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry will be an advantage;
- Full GWO courses;
- Electrical Engineering degree or similar;
- Several years of commissioning experience within the field of High Voltage Electricity.
Working conditions maritime vacancy 66kV SAP Control Engineer
- Project based vacancy;
- Start Date 1st of December 2019 ore the 1st of January 2020 for a duration of 6 months;
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- With an option to extend your contract with 6 months;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and they are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Madelene Speijkers-de Nood
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 522
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs