2nd Officer | Passenger Expedition Vessel | MV Ortelius
Sector: Maritime, Passenger
Function description maritime vacancy 2nd Officer | Passenger Expedition Vessel | MV Ortelius
As 2nd Officer you have to act as navigational Officer and are in charge of a navigational watch. You have to assist in the safe and efficient operations and are responsible for the maintenance of the safety equipment.
Function demands maritime vacancy 2nd Officer | Passenger Expedition Vessel | MV Ortelius
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Valid STCW certificates
- Valid Medical certificate
- Valid COC Officer Navigational Watch
- Ice Navigation experience is required
- Experience in Polar Ice Navigation is an advantage
- Experience on passenger vessels is an advantage
- Valid Polar Code Certificate in an advantage
- Valid PEC (Pilotage Exemption Certificate) for Svalbard is an advantage
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group
Oceanwide Marine Services operates with private and chartered expedition vessels and is responsible for the management and operations on board. All voyages have been carefully prepared and developed (routing, regulations, provisioning, crewing, excursions etc.) and are empathic to the natural conditions of the areas concerned and therefore unique in their design.
Oceanwide Expeditions & Oceanwide Marine Services look back at 26 years of experience in expedition cruising, having built up a thorough knowledge of the areas visited. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages.
Working conditions maritime vacancy 2nd Officer | Passenger Expedition Vessel | MV Ortelius
- Sign on date: 10-September in Vlissingen, The Netherlands
- Location: Antarctic/Arctic
- Long term position
- Fixed rotation schedule of approx. 2.5 months on/off
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 623023
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs