1st Skipper Stationary
Function description maritime vacancy 1st Skipper Stationary
- Maintain work activities in a safe and environmental friendly way during his watch.
- Supervise and to motivate the crew of his watch.
- Training and education of other crew members.
- Maintain ships administration (e.g. daily report).
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment.
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Provision of medical aid in case of accident.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- Execute regular maintenance and repair activities.
Function demands maritime vacancy 1st Skipper Stationary
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs