1st Engineer Cruise vessels
Sector: Passenger, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy 1st Engineer Cruise vessels
- Maintain sailing in a technical safe and environmental friendly way during his watch.
- Training and education of other crew members.
- Maintain ships technical administration.
- Maintain the efficiency of the planned maintenance system and maintenance and repair jobs of the main and axillaries equipment in cooperation with the Chief Engineer.
- Maintain an efficient spare part stock in cooperation with the Chief Engineer.
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS).
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
Function demands maritime vacancy 1st Engineer Cruise vessels
- Certificate of competency
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Crowd Management
- High Voltage
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
We are searching for a First Engineer starting on the 19th of September. It will be for a fixed rotation of 4 months on 2 months off. Experience on Cruise/ Ro-Ro/ Ro-Pax vessels is required! (+/- 1 year) If it suits from both sides it would be possible to get a permanent contract after 1 year.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs