1st Backhoe Operator
Function description maritime vacancy 1st Backhoe Operator
- Ensure the safety of the vessel and its personnel during his shift.
- Strives to an optimal production of the dredger during operations.
- Plans and executes all deck and engine room maintenance and repairs.
- Handles in compliance with Local & international rules and regulations.
- Informs the Barge master of all required and necessary information with regard to the operation of the dredger.
- Keeps proper record of consumption of spares on board.
- Maintains equipment specific administration.
- Supervises of all equipment activities and coordination of crew activities during his shift.
- Basic knowledge of navigational routines and basic skills to manoeuvre the pontoon.
Function demands maritime vacancy 1st Backhoe Operator
- Basic Safety Training
- Marcom B certificate
- Gas Measurement & confined spaces course
- Attached Loads course
- Visual Inspection Cranes and Lifts course
- Working safely with the deck crane course
- Safe Working with Reach Trucks course
- XPM Excavator Position Monitor System (required on projects with a specific risk profile)
- Seatools Excavator Position Monitor System (required on projects with a specific risk profile)
- In possession of a valid certificate of competence in accordance with STCW 95 (required on projects with a specific risk profile)
- Simulator Course Goliath/Simson (required on projects with a specific risk profile)
International dredging and offshore company.
Apply for this job »
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs