Master all ships
Region: North-West Europe
- Acts as lawful representative of the owner.
- Ensure the successful and efficient prosecution of the voyage.
- Is overall responsible for the Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Security to all on board.
- Is overall responsible for the safe navigation, seaworthiness, stability, cargo handling and maintenance of the ship.
- Ensure a high standard of leadership, communication and discipline on board.
- Ensures proper administration and documentation.
- Provide necessary medical attention to all on board.
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Ensures compliance with the law, company policies and procedures, regulations and instructions.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL to make sure the vessel is in compliance with all legislation at all times.
- GT: 3000 - 12000
- Certificate of Competency: Master All Ships (preferably Dutch)
- GMDSS unlimited
- Medical Certificate
- Ship Security Officer
- All safety training
Contract from 8 weeks to 4 months
Dutch shipping company with general cargo and container vessels.
If you would like to have more information regarding the job of Master all ships, you can contact:
Office: Oceanwide Netherlands Shipping
Contact person: Henry Latuheru
Address: Bellamypark 21
Postal code: 4381 CG
Telephone number: +31 (0)118 42 95 10
Fax number: +31 (0)118 42 95 30
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org